Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sticky Keys

"...a story, is not a story until you've made it up, you see?"

Today went by smooth, school was a breeze and home was relaxing. I went to a friends house in the afternoon to go meet up with someone else and jam and play some music...we started like that but we got distracted and decited to skate to Alberto's and we got some food after a Fail game of "Skate" (well i was the fail lol) we came back to realize me and Oscar somewhat share the same desire to play acoustically...after a sick ass jam session with one of his songs it was somewhat set that we are now going to work on this soft stuff. In my opinion it sounds a lot easier and more laid back than what we originally started with, After going through one of his songs (he writes sickass music...sounds like City and Colour) i had to head home but after a car ride listening to Look Mexico i got here to write a brand new acoustic song (not finished) with lyrics included which is usually my most demanding part of the song...i feel accomplished and pretty existed, ill see how this turns out..........

The picture was taken by a very special friend of mine who has an amazing photographic skill and she also as a talent to spot out very unique things in places not seen...its kinda like this flower, It was planted for a reason and everyone expected to turn out a curtain way...curtain color, curtain shape...but the flower was still unique and unpredictable, even though it reached everyone's expectations I'm sure it was neglected after that but people like my friend here spot this and reward the flower with unparalleled attention, something it was once looking for...maybe my friend sees it this way or maybe she just saw a cute flower and took a picture of it just to fill her heart with something new...who knows, either way its an amazing picture

The line under the title is a line from the song "You Come Into My House, While I Sleep?" by Look Mexico..its a pretty chill song
And the title is Sticky Keys because while i was thinking of a title for this blog i was holding down the "Shift" key to make the first letter capitalized but the Sticky Keys message popped up in the screen of my computer and i decided to "stick" with that (get it?)

Alright I'm off...

Night

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs are interesting to read. All I have to really point out is that you specifically use the words "decited" and "curtain". Since I am a certified Grammar Nazi it is my duty to let you know the words are actually spelled "decided" and "certain". >:D Good day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails