Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Happiest Place in Cali!

Soo sorry about the late-ness of my blog but its just i was too tired yesterday, but i promised i would do it today haha even though i rather be taking a shower -_-"

So the morning was simple, i woke up and showered, ate breakfast and waited for about an hour an a half for everyone else to finish getting ready. We hit the road and set off on our adventure!!

In Morning and Amazing...
I started by playing an old play list i had on my i-pod that had Circa Survive, Dance Gavin Dance, Closure in Moscow and ummm thats about it. The first song that played was "In Morning and Amazing" by Circa Survive (awesome song) it reminded my of Bamboozle a couple months ago. Then from there i listened to Dance Gavin Dance and had to listen to the song "Skyhook" After a couple more Circa Songs i landed on Closure and listened to their cover of "Pony" (which i talked about in another blog) and that really did bring a smile to my face, that song always does! Before i knew it i was at Dland!!!

Skyhook
Once we got there i began enjoying every minute of my time there, i LOVE the smell of Disneyland (idk its weird). Every single ride and area has its own smell and feeling haha but we started with the best. Tomorrowland!!! haha there we got fastpasses for Space Mountain and rode AstroBlasters, (which i owned at) and then rode Star Tour. I really love Star Tours, its one of those rides that lets you know your still a kid and idk the whole adventure and excitement always leaves me wanting for more.

I rode Nemo's Underwater Voyage for the first time and i REALLY liked it haha it was really fun i don't know how, it just was.

From there we went to Peter Pan i believe, and rode that, (there are plants in the ride that have 7 leaves O_o" if you know what that means...crazyyyy) Afterward we got fastpasses for Indiana Jones and ran to ride Space Mountain!!!! Man ! what a ride!!!! that has to be one of my favorites, we rode in front and it felt like i was going UBERfast. My hairs was going crazy haha. That ride left me like...shocked haha i missed it...

Pony
We decided to eat outside of the park because we don't want to spend a lot of money inside so we hit up MickeyD's (McDonalds). There i was starving but...i just got two McChicken's with a small drink, i didn't want to waste money either lol...After we ate we headed back and rode a lot of things...too many i can't even remember...We rode Its a small world...i fell asleep, We rode Haunted Mansion and umm sorry...i fell asleep haha, i love both rides i was just tired...We rode Pirates that was fun and same with Thunder Mountain.

After riding Indiana Jones we slowed down and decided to wait for Fantasmic (fireworks/water show). There we told jokes and just kicked it until the thing began. We got to see the Fantasmic Crew Members organizing and making a plan and such for the event. I thought it was pretty funny haha.

Sweet#Hart
When he show began i had already seen it before so I thought i wasn't going to be memorized like the rest of my family but i was. That show was sublime, I loved it sooo much i want to go see it again. Thanks to that show i realized i LOVE Peter Pan idk why or how he is just a BAMF i think hes my new fav. Disney Character...crazyyyy

After that show was done we took a bathroom break and watched the other fireworks show which was kool but not as amazing as the 50th Anniversary one...that one is HxC!!(hardcore) haha After that we left the park, we were all tired and my nose couldn't take anymore of the amazing Disneyland Smells lol

The ride back was silent, my phone was dying so i couldn't listen to music :(

Other than that the whole day was truly amazing, can't wait till i come back, hopefully with a couple of my friends so we can do some dumb crap haha

The pics are all pretty bad sorry i didn't have time to stop and take really good ones so excuse me for that
talk to u guys later

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails