Saturday, June 5, 2010

Split Decition Breakfast

Guess where I'm at!!!!! IHOP!!!

Haha I'm doing a latenight I-Hop run with crystal and her family, and guess what I'm getting!!! Pancake Combo!!!!!!! Haha hash browns on one side of the battlefield (plate), with the scrambled eggs in the other, head to head, ready for combat, both fighting for the glorious two princesses (pancakes) that rest back in the village (seperate plate) with the bacon and sausage watching on both sides of the battlefield watching the horrid battle knowing that they would be the last men standing after this Armageddon...

When the battle begins, blood(ketchup) is splattered all over the battlefield with gold spilling from both sides (syrup). As both teams battle the village both princess ready them selves for death by oiling themselves with gold, Back on the battlefield, the battle is over and I am the only true victor, both spectators waiting for their future, the horrid royal massacre begin and the outcome is a total destruction of the village and princesses, after the spectators have witnessed it all... They now accept their faith and die honorably....and I'm happily ever after :)

Haha I hope you guys understood that lol, the picture is self explanatory... and the title is a breakfast option on the menu (it sounded kool)

I'll leave you now cause I'm about to dig into my food and it's kids hard to eat and type with my phone

Thanks &

Night

Location:I-hop

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails