Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pockets Full of Trash

Soooo Today! (i actually have things to talk about)

Same crap, school, finals, Owned the Spanish one, Passed history and had fun being bored.

The day started after school when two of my very special friends came over. They both kept me from being bored and one of them helped me wash my dog. YAY! After that i took a quick shower and we agreed on them two dropping me off at a nearby park so i could meet up with some other special someone.
At the park, I spent the time there talking and just having fun and such. The conversations were fun and humorous but as time went on we talked more of what is going on now a days and from there many things arose. I would like to say the word Obstacles but that sounds horrible and somewhat blunt. So i refer to the situation as a split road haha (much better).

In life we always encounter things like these, some are more serious than others but they always require someone making a decision, and that's the hard part. It's kinda like, you don't want to lose something but you don't want to miss out on the other thing. Sometimes its more of, You know what you want, its just it'd be right if you picked the other choice. I always say "Do What You Truly Want, Not What You Think Is Right" I would have loved to say that today, but its not like that, because both things are possible and good decisions it's just you risk loosing something in both sides of the road. It's somewhat like that one red hooded lady gurl thing, If she chose the right side she would get to the house safe but maybe not in time, if she chose the one on the left she would get to the house faster but she was in danger of being attacked by some creepyass wolf.

In the end its absolutely not up to me, as much as i would like to just make a choice (which i still haven't chosen) i cant. It's not my turn. Like anyone else would, I would love to cut to the front of the line and demand my food, but i can't cut the people, and I'm not the one paying so i can't be ordering my own food. You guys get me? (man I'm such a fatass, I make an issue into a metaphor relating food haha lol)

Well i hope this was a little more interesting than the others, i kinda feel like not many people are reading these things but who knows...

The image is a picture i took with an app of my phone, it always reminds me of those times when you stare at the roof and just think for hours, sorry i feel as if my pictures haven't been as "A" material as the ones started with, i haven't been taking many pictures so forgive me

Alright then I'm out

Night

1 comment:

  1. "Do What You Truly Want, Not What You Think Is Right"
    I love the quote! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails