Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Day Full of Summer


ok so yesterday I went to Knotts Berry Farm! haha yay!

At first i wasn't so exited to go, I have been there like a gazillion times and the park it self doesn't interest me much. As the day started i soon changed my mind haha. So the car ride was pretty ghey but once we got to the parking lot i soon realized this was going to be a fun day. When we arrived there i saw this bus! its the "Bustache" A bus with a MUSTACHE! holy crap i thought that was amazing. The bus was a local radio station's little transportation device. To be honest i would love to ride on one of those. Actually i would love to own one of those lol

When we got in the park it was filled with underage scene girls, teachers and socially awkward boys (i can't say much I'm pretty awkward) Yeea it was one of those days. The park was filled with school trips and summer camp people...But to be honest they weren't much of a bother they were all pretty chill. We rode some rides and my cousins actually rode them, i would think they would be scared of the bigger ones but they rode them all with no hint of complaint. I thought that was super chill.

After we We were waiting for my sister to get out of the rapids because not many of us wanted to get wet, and i realized something...I LOVE when people step out of the rapids thing and act like they got soaked with acid or something! They act like the water is Ooze and it is stuck to them. They extend their arm and look down at their body and start peeling the clothing off their body like it burnt giving a couple "Awww" and they have a couple gag reflexes...Jesus its water. Calm down witch!

After i ate at Panda Express, we went to go ride a ride called Pony Express its a ride that your seat is in shape of a pony and you ride it like a horse. In line they had the seats outside so people can check if they feel comfortable with then ride's style and when i saw the seat i started busting up laughing and singing "Pony" by Ginuwine (if you haven't heard it click here and click here for a kool cover of it by one of my fav. bands lol) Lol when i got on it and took a picture (that's me riding my pony lol) i realized the people behind me in line were laughing their asses off because of what i was singing. They ended up taking a picture too haha (WIN)

The day ended pretty smoothly, we left the park, check out the stores, and went to In&Out (yes I'm a fatass)

When i got home like at 11 we invited some friends over and kicked it in my house, we noticed my house was boring so we went to Jack in the Box and then went to a park at night just to chill but my sister was scared so we had to take her back home...after i played two games of CoD with them we went to my friend crystal's house and kicked it there until about 3am when we headed back home and i finally got some sleep haha

now I'm getting ready for church and i think im going to be late, oh well

talk to you guys later

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails