Monday, August 9, 2010

Robin From Tha Hood




I decided to do my blog before I lose my self in my world (laptop)...so today I saw Robin Hood with a couple good friends at the cheap theaters, yea the ones that show movies that have already been removed from normal theaters. To be honest I truly enjoyed the movie. It was action packed, it had a rich story line and it was filled with those "oh" or "ouch" moments which I love. It kinda suck to see such a good movie be released with a lot of potential and be thrown to the side just because ironman 2 came out the same weekend. I have not seen ironman one or two and I have no future plans on it, Robert downey jr just doesn't impress me. Well he did good on Sherlock Holmes but other than that it's been pretty much the same stuff....so if you have the time and patience to sit through a movie with hardcore English accents I recommend this movie. I am a fan of these type of movies especially the medieval era... Movies like timeline and umm idk Monty Python lol (btw that's my favorite comedy movie)...that's all I have to say, I had tons of fun with my friends today and thanks for the invite I had fun

Night


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jameson St,Murrieta,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails