Sunday, August 22, 2010

Doctors With No Prescriptions




No, no, no, North Cali! The beautiful haha. This weekend was fun, San jose is an awesome city full of culture and young adults haha. Everywhere you go I feel like there's something to do, something to see, something new to explore. I am truly envious of my sister's life right now haha. The collage life was always something I enjoyed thinking of but in my opinion it has always been an overrated experience that cinema has made into a cliche life of party and nonstop craziness. Yea I can see that people party a lot there but it's nothing like what the films portray. I kinda had my share of party goers when I got in an elevator and a girl busts in screaming hey to someone inside the elevator asking how she's been and what she's up to while everyone else inside the elevator is like "what the heck?" the girl was drunk and in seconds the elevator was filled with the dreadful smell of alcohol, sweat, and Victoria Secret body spray. The girl even apologized for holding the elevator in the for she said she hadn't seen her friend in ages. After she left the girls friend inside the elevator was embarrassed and apologized for her friend being drunk...we were all like "umm yea it's kool O_o" hahahaha it was hilarious me and patty just looked at each other and laughed

Other than that I really enjoyed the collage experience. The laid back environment of San Jose and the cool people I met. Me and my friend Andrew are already planning a trip over there in February because he loves it just as much as me. I took him to north Cali for his first time and he loved it, but we both hated how we didn't get to see what we wanted to see because we were with my parents and they like to do everything fast so we didn't get to explore and get a taste of the city like we wanted to. That's why we are so eager to come back.

I've been really looking forward to


moving away once I graduate and hopefully have a chance to study abroad. I really want to move somewhere and just start a new life and what a better way than to go to another country where everything is new even the language! That would be an amazing experience I would love to have. I love Europe, I fell in love with it when I visited it and that would probably be the place where I would want to go but I also love Japan haha I've been in love with that place since I was 10 and it's somewhere I have to go before I die so I'm not sure but then again I have to see which school I can go to and which schools offer that.

I've been really looking into going to Santa Fe. There is an awesome art school over there and I'm really looking forward to seeing if I can get in. I've already started contacting the school and saying how interested I am. I also love how the city sounds. I've never been there but everyone I talk to that has been there loves it and have endless stories of the place and the art there. It really seems like the number one choice right now haha but I don't know, we will see





Oh while I was over here I got to laser tag and oh my, my!! That was awesome hahaha that was the highlight of my weekend, I wish I could have gone with my buds haha and gone nuts in there lol.

Well I'm out for now I still have like 5 hours left to get home, the ride back is the part I hate haha, but oh well I got my iPod

Bands I listened on the trip:
RxBandits
Band of Horses
Minus The Bear
The Rakes
The Drums
Waves
The Whigs
The Magnetic Fields
Maps and Atlases
The Fall of Troy
As Tall As Lions
And a couple more I just can't think right now haha

So I'm out now
Cya


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails