Sunday, August 8, 2010

No Need For Friends When You Have Elephants

The title is true, blunt and honest...there are no need for friends if you obtain an elephant.







Yea my friends have been retaliating on me lately, they rioted outside my house and threw a Molotov at my car which resulted in an awesome display of fireworks and cops. All because I didn't return Jonathan's super nintendo controller. Cmon man it's been 12 years since I borrowed it, I thought I would see you again. I never knew you I was moving to California and that you were going to raid my house at the age of 16 bringing our entire 2nd grade class with you. Sorry, I should have warned you I'm not an elephant I forget :( please take my apology Johnny...you know I love your mom's cooking and your street fighter...







Haha lol all that is not real and I came up with it as I wrote, no pauses, no thoughts just writing haha lol I told you I'm going crazy...

So lately people have been asking ms why I don't communicate with them. I have been refraining from texting lately and that bother not only one but I guess a couple other friends as well. At first it was just one of my guy friends that contacted me constantly asking me why I didn't talk or txt him. I usually never hang out with him but when we do it's fun and I really enjoy spending time with him. I guess he doesn't see that, I sometimes don't have time to be in places or I'm just too lazy to go but no matter what I trust and believe that next time we hang out we will be as close as we were last time we hung out. He thinks otherwise, I guess to him a friend is someone that spends practically everyday with him and shares everything with him. I love this kid but I can't be that person I'll always be his friend but I can't be the guy he wants me to be. I am me and I don't talk about myself what so ever to friends...that's the real reason I have this blog, it's to be able to say what's in my head and what I truly think without having to tell it to someone directly and even here I have problems completely saying what I have to say. It might sound rude or messed up but people that truly know me know that I'm a hard nut to crack and I usually never tell people what I really feel. There are people out there that I tell things too but I never have one person that I tell everything to. Bits and pieces to different people. I must admit I do have really close friends that I'm more open to but it's the same. I talk to them a lot then go back to the hole I was in. I feel bad but these know how I am, and I'm hoping they'll understand. Sorry I haven't been contacting you lately and sorry I've missed every Late-Friday-night-out/sleepover day, sorry I've missed the chance to meet the new addition to your family, sorry I only hang out with you once every two months, sorry I only I've only called you once on my own, sorry I didn't text you earlier, sorry I sometimes don't get the chance to call you and hear about your amazing day, sorry I'm not dependent and sorry for all those unfulfilled promises...i mean it.







I'll try my best to start contacting you guys as much as I can, I'll hopefully be able to hang out with you more and I promise I'll show you how much you really do mean to me...







Friends are friends, elephants are animals

Location:Jameson St,Murrieta,United States

1 comment:

  1. gerardo, i agree.
    i get the whole being MIA for a while, i do it a lot :]

    i usually dont open up to people because they dont ask and if they do there not really expecting to hear the answer. but anyways kudos homie :]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails