Thursday, August 5, 2010

50 and Fleeding

I'm going crazy and i like it

An indication of this is me saying that mere phrase...i had no reason to say it but i said....all day. Haha i spent the day with myself today so there was a lot of talking, i you understand me. Im not gone but i already left. I saw the future while exploring the past and short comings amuse me...what am i saying? i am not sure but i enjoy it, writing complete nonsense even though it makes a lot of sense...

I've been pretty much up to nothing, and im loving it haha, My school starts next Wednesday and i ate that...so i spent my days doing absolutely nothing enjoying whatever is left of the summer doing what i didn't do. This whole summer was full events and short comings and i loved it haha i should stop saying that...

So Ive been infected with with music lately from indie to math from screamo to electronica hahaha


check these people out:

Arcade Fire: i'm still getting used to

As Tall As Lions: Amazing band, check out "Love Love Love", "Ghost of York" and "Song For Luna" (soft indie rock)

Band Of Horses: Supper chill music, i love their album cover

Baths: eh if you like weird sounds and electronica (electronica, trance, maybe industrial)

Big D And The Kids Table: ska to tha max haha (ska, punk)

Blakfish: A harder style of Math Rock (hard math rock)

Bloc Party: their pretty famous and pretty fun haha (indie, pop-ish electronica? idk haha)

haha i have a lot more bands but i don't want to fill up my page so ill continue with "C" next time and i want to say thanks to my friend Teresa for calling me daily and bothering me non stop (in a good way :]) just for me to post my blog and sorry at those that have asked me why i haden't posted anything ill continue with them...hopefully lol

this comic made my day :)







thanks and night


1 comment:

  1. your welcome =)
    and i will continue to do so
    fyi my name has an H in it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails