Monday, August 9, 2010

Let's Move On, Into Something New And Beautiful







Let's do it, this might be a good time to do it. I can never meet everyone's expectations but I always said I would and I've never wanted to do it as much as now. People move on and change but they always keep the same image of who the person was previously. They never forget and they never forgive. It truly sucks, I wish people, friends and strangers would see. Just because you never change doesn't mean you should judge me on the fact that I changed and became someone new. I understand that you haven't seen this new person but if you were to be the friend I think you are you would trust me that I will be a better person to you, her, him and everyone else. Just trust me...

I'm not a killer anymore
(lol the ending is totally unrelated)

These are really thoughts that I've contained and have been roaming my head, it's not really a thought more like a direct message to the person I believe to hear this directly from me. So here it is, examine it and never look at it again because this is it. Thank You

Amazing Day

Wish You Were Here

Night


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails