Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just Speak Softer Now

To be honest i really have gone too far, and i like it. I finally have the guts to tell myself the truth, not hide it and admit it. Sorry, but that is really what i feel and i don't know how long it will last but its really how i feel.

I take back each time i would i apologize for no real reason and you would actually accept it even though we both knew it was you the one that was wrong. When you would do that it wold only make me lie to my self more. I don't regret the times i was wrong and i apologized. Those times i really did hurt you and i wish i never did. Sorry i was always one day off, one question and conversation short, one comment off. But it was what had to be done, i love you but i hate talking to walls, at least when i talk to myself i listen.

Was it or is it a matter of time? not sure to be honest...Maybe later, when were older...

When your old and i'm gone. When i'm done and you ready. Lets just hope for the best because we all knew my timing was always off. But who knows...maybe another awkward night, or silent stare will make us see deeper into expectations. Those expectations that no mater what i did i never filled.

So ill be silent for now, i'm sure i wont get any word from you until its time for you to demand...


Haha yea, words, words, WORDS!!!!

night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails